Artec SE-2 2 Band EQ On Board Circuit for Electric Guitar & Bass 4 Pots Model
- SE2 features a pre-wired balance control and master volume and treble on separate potentiometers with the bass on SMT PCB.
- Each control pots are designed to connect to PCB by a connector, which make SE2 installation easier and versatile.
- Additional wiring you may need for SE2 installation is just Pickup, Output Jack, Ground and Battery cable.
- High Impedance Input design can match with any Active or Passive Pickup and also Low Impedance Output will keep the same tone from your guitar to any PA system without losing high frequency response.
- Using advanced Surface Mounted Techniques could reduce unwanted sound (Noise) while increasing sound quality
- and it's reliability.
- ARTEC guarantees a virtually noiseless sound with long 9V battery life.
- SE2-A features SE2 with Concentric Potentiometer, which is Bass and Treble eq's on one pot and mounted on SMT PCB.
- (more than 4000 hours in continuous use. - workable voltage : drop down to 6 V).
- Application : Electric Basses, Electric guitars & Piezo pickup equipped instruments.
Technical Specifications :
- 4 individual pots
- Balance, Treble, Volume, Bass
- Battery clip
- Output Jack (1/4")
- Bass : +/-12 dB at 100 Hz
- Treble : +/-12 dB at 4 kHz
- Balance : MN500K Potentiometer
- Current : 0.16 mA
- Voltage range : 6 V ~ 22 V
- Power: 9 V Battery (Battery not included)
- Our guitar & bass parts are intended for experienced guitar builders only. We try to be as accurate as possible when listing specs and dimensions, but we do not have access to wiring diagrams for our parts. Please be aware of this. Returns requested because your parts did not fit or were not compatible will incur a restocking fee. You can find wiring diagrams available on the internet, as well as the manufacturer's website. Any technical questions you have can be directed to the manufacturer.
- Free shipping within the domestic United States.
- Your order will be shipped via standard USPS / UPS ground. Major Holidays excluded.
- If you need your item expedited, please contact us before making your purchase so we can provide you an accurate quote.
- Extra shipping costs may be needed for buyers from HI, AK, PR, as well as APO and FPO bases. Please contact us for a quote.
- International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before purchasing, or just simply wait for us to send you the invoice with shipping charge.
- Please make sure you read all information very clearly before bidding on or purchasing it, or you're welcome to contact for any other questions
- All messages will be replied within 2 business days.