Artec EXP Expand to Peak Controller On Board Circuit for Electric Guitar & Bass
- EXP is the combined equalizer that has three unique functions in one unit. First is the frequency expander, second is a mid-band peak control and third is a flat booster. Another great feature of EXP / EX3 is unlikely conventional Bass / Middle / Treble Equalizer system that change over all gain while control the frequency character, the EXP / EX3 is designed to keep the over all gain constantly that provides operation stability while you are playing your guitar on the stage. Choose whether you want to have a full mid-range or accentuated high and low frequency for your excellent performance.
- EXP / EX3 works with passive, active pickup and bass guitars.
- Only small amount of current drain (0.16 mA) required that means your 9V battery will last long for years (more than 4000 hours in continuous use. - workable voltage : drop down to 5 V).
- Applications : Electric Guitars and Electric Basses Technical Specifications :
- Knob 0(Lever down); leads your pickup sound weightier and rich by boosting the gain in a mid-range and reduce the low and high frequency range.
- Knob 5 (Lever center); leads your pickup sound the harmonics a boost. It is similar to ordinary flat booster.
- Knob 10 (Lever up); gives your pickup crystal-clear and vivid tone by expanding the frequency range.
- It has a powerful bass and treble by boosting a high and low frequency range while mid range is 'V' shaped.
- Pull the knob to change to bypass
- Our guitar & bass parts are intended for experienced guitar builders only. Some items may not include wiring diagrams. Please be aware of this. You can find wiring diagrams available on the internet, as well as the manufacturer's website. Any technical questions you have can be directed to the manufacturer.
- Please make sure you read all information very clearly before bidding on or purchasing it, or you're welcome to contact for any other questions
- All messages will be replied within 2 business days.