Made in Fullerton, CA, the G&L Legacy HSS RMC delivers the performance of the Legacy HSS with a sleeker vibe, thanks to its Rear Mount Controls (RMC) and no pickguard to hide that gorgeous finish. Its G&L AW4470 Alnico 5 bridge humbucker has the perfect amout of heat to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions, plus its splittable bridge humbucker does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics. All this adds up to an ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings.
- Construction: bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: CLF-100 Alnico single coils in neck and middle position, AW4470 in bridge position
- Body: Swamp Ash on 3 Tone Sunburst Premier Finish
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- Nut: 100% natural bone
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- Tuning pegs: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- Controls: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble with push/pull coil split, bass (PTB system)
- Case: Hardshell G&L Case Included