Made in Fullerton, CA, the G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven. Original G&L Case included.
- Construction: bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils made in Fullerton, California
- Body: Alder on translucent 3 tone sunburst finish
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- Neck Width at the nut: 1 5/8"
- Neck Radius: 9"
- Neck Profile: medium C
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- Tunin pegs: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone