Our standard series replacement bodies are the most economical options we offer. Constructed from high quality wood, these replacement bodies are a great option for a first-time builder worried about mistakes, hobbyists with experience who want something that will hold up, or a seasoned luthier looking for a less expensive option for a customer.
- Body Wood: Paulownia
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 lbs
- Finish: Candy Apple Red
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Body Thickness: Standard 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Neck Pocket Size: 2-3/16" (55.55mm) Width x 3"(76.2mm) Length x 5/8"(15.88mm) Depth
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH configuration, which is able to accept universal pickup settings.
Colors may look different on different screens. We try our best to match the photos to what the real body will look like in-person. We use a stock image for our listings because due to logistics, we are unable to list each body individually, and are unable to provide additional photos of the body you will receive. Thank you for your understanding.
This is a DIY project body. Specifications have a 1-2 mm tolerance. If you are intending to use this project with a specific build it is your responsibility to make sure your parts will work with this body before purchasing. These are not "plug-and-play" parts, they require an experienced luthier or builder's knowledge. If your parts do not fit, you can either source compatible parts or you can request a return but return shipping will be your responsibility if this is the reason.
Send us a message before buying if you have any questions about compatible parts and we'll do all we can to assist.