Eden Relic "JM" Series Alder Strat Body HSH Hardtail Guitar Flat Black
Made from 2-piece American alder, this relic body was designed to closely resemble the iconic strat known and loved all over the world. Based off the '62 reissue strat, the specs for this body are vintage. The paint finish on our Relic bodies is Nitro with a thin satin polyurethane seal to protect the alder wood. If you have any questions about our bodies or concerning parts compatibility, please do not hesitate to message us before purchasing.
- Body Wood: American Alder
- Weight: Approximately 4 lbs
- Paint Finish: Flat Black (Nitro)
- Wood Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Neck Pocket Size (mm): 55mm x 20mm x 75mm
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH (humbucker, single coil, humbucker)
- Pickguard *not* included. Only used as a reference for images.
- These Images are stock photos that very closely resemble the item you will receive in your order. We are unable to offer exact photos of the item you will receive and are not able to offer specific weighed bodies due to logistical reasons, please keep this in mind when sending us a message regarding this body.
- Specifications may have a 1-2 mm tolerance from what you will receive so make sure you have the tools and capability in case your parts don't 100% line up.