Eden® Crafter Series DIY Alder Thinline Tele Guitar Body HS Sonic Blue
This is a factory error which does not allow pickguards to work with the body. The cavity route for the control panel is misaligned and doesn't line up with any thinline pickguards. You will need to cut your own guard for this body. Being sold As-Is with no returns.
- Body Wood: Alder Semi-Hollow with F-Hole
- Weight: Approx. 4.5 lbs
- Finish: Seafoam Green
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Body Thickness: 42mm
- Neck Pocket Size: 2-3/16" (55.55mm) Width x 3"(76.2mm) Length x 5/8"(15.88mm) Depth
- Pickguard compatibility: We strongly recommend cutting a blank pickguard for this specific body. Our thinline '69 guards will not work with this body.
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- American Standard Specs
This is a DIY project body. Specifications have a 1-2 mm tolerance. If you are intending to use this project with a specific build it is your responsibility to make sure your parts will work with this body before purchasing. These are not "plug-and-play" parts, they require an experienced luthier or builder's knowledge.
Send us a message before buying if you have any questions about compatible parts and we'll do all we can to assist.